Food Safety Classes
- Minnesota Initial Online Class
- Minnesota Refresher Live Webinar
- OHIO Manager - Level 2
- Wisconsin Small Operator
- Food Handlers
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) Courses
- Food Allergen Awareness Certification
- Hotel & Restaurant OSHA Safety
- Texas Live ServSaf. Classroom Classes
- OHIO PIC
- Continuing Education
Food Manager Training
Keynote & Training Topics
Bookkeeping and Tax Challenges That Have Come With Freelancing
5 May 2023 16:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
More folks are turning to side hustles and freelancing to earning extra money and full-time money. Along with this earned income comes along the responsibility to keep up with your taxes. According to Daniel Ruby with DemandSage, there are 73.3 million freelancers in the U.S.A. alone not to mention the millions in other countries fighting for the freelance space with Fivver and Upwork. In 2017 we had 57.3 million freelancers; they are projected to grow up to 90 million by year 2028.
Author Marshie Morgan Interview with Olto Books
9 Mar 2020 18:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
Interview with Marshie Morgan Hi Marshie Morgan, thank you for agreeing to this interview. Oltobooks : Tell us a little about yourself and your background? Marshie Morgan : Howdy, I am from Texas and live in a small town with one traffic light. Oltobooks : What are your ambitions for your writing career? Marshie Morgan : My writing career has an ebb and flow of its own. I started out writing for my job the company newsletter and then years later I am writing non fiction
Interview with Marshie Morgan presented by Author Interviews - Fiona McVie
19 Jul 2019 15:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
Hello and welcome to my blog, Author Interviews. My name is Fiona Mcvie. Let's get you introduced to everyone, shall we? Tell us your name. Marshie Morgan Fiona: Where are you from? 5th generation Austinite. I live in a small hill country town with one traffic light. Fiona: A little about your self (ie, your education, family life, etc.). I graduated from the University of North Texas. I have cat named Zeus
- Eva Barrios E. Sous Chef of Austin Country Club
- Gas Cylinders in Restaurants
- Chef Paola Chamberlain, C.C. a Private Chef and E. Chef at Waco Ale Company in Waco, TX
- Why is Hepatitis A Vaccines Mandatory for Food Handlers in Parts of U.S.?
- Geno Bahena Chef de Cuisine at Blue Dalia Restaurant and Tequila Bar
- Lance S. Cook CEC, CCA, WCEC, CFBE,FMP, CFSM at Hammock Dunes Club in Palm Coast, Florida
- Cross-Contact vs. Cross-Contamination by Marshie Morgan
- Chef Michele Brown, CEPC, EWMCS, Department Lead Instructor at Texas State Technical College
- Daniel Vercher E. Chef of Guckenheimer
- Michael Lottermoser with W Dallas Victory Hotel & Residences