Food Safety Classes
- Live ServSafe Classroom Classes
- Minnesota Initial Online Class
- Minnesota Refresher Live Webinar
- WI Small Operator
- Food Handlers
- Food Allergen Awareness Certification
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) Courses
- Hotel & Restaurant OSHA Safety
- Online Classes & eLearning
- Continuing Education
- Professional Development
Food Manager Training
Keynote & Training Topics
Chef Paola Chamberlain, C.C. a Private Chef and E. Chef at Waco Ale Company in Waco, TX
13 Sep 2019 10:00:00 Marshie
My name is Marshie Morgan.
Let's get you introduced to everyone, shall we?
Marshie: Name, title and any letters behind your name.
Chef: Chef Paola Chamberlain, C.C.
Marshie: Where are you from?
Chef: Colombia, I moved here 13 years ago.
Marshie: Where do you work or do you own your own business? Name of business.
Marshie: How long have you been a dedicated chef?
Chef: I started about 6 years ago.
Marshie: Who is your favorite chef, and what is it about their work that really strikes you?
Chef: My grandma taught me my love and passion for cooking and for making people happy through food.
Marshie: How do you deal with the day in day out stress?
Chef: Taking breaks from time to time to focus on other things.
Marshie: How do you balance your work life with your personal life?
Chef: Having my own business allows me to manage balancing work and family time.
Marshie: What is the biggest accomplishment up to this point in your career?
Chef: Having my own business.
Marshie: What are three nuggets of wisdom you would share to new aspiring chefs?
Chef: Never be afraid to take new challenges.
Marshie: What is your favorite thing to eat at home?
Chef: Indian food
Marshie: If you could change one thing about the industry, what would it be and why?
Marshie: What is your number one safety tip?
Chef: Never get distracted.
Marshie: Imagine a future where you no longer cook. What would you do?
Chef: I not sure. Everyone has to eat.
Marshie: Do you have a Facebook page, social media outlet or website readers can visit for updates, events and special offers?
Chef: Yes, I do.
And my fb chef Pao Chamberlain and instant gram @chefpaochamb
Marshie: What exciting news do you want to share with the readers about you or your establishment? (New location, menu, specials, events, etc…)
Chef: In addition to being a private chef, I also do cooking classes. I am really excited to create a new menu at Waco Ale Company. The menu will based on ale beers.
- Eva Barrios E. Sous Chef of Austin Country Club
- Chef Paola Chamberlain, C.C. a Private Chef and E. Chef at Waco Ale Company in Waco, TX
- Geno Bahena Chef de Cuisine at Blue Dalia Restaurant and Tequila Bar
- Lance S. Cook CEC, CCA, WCEC, CFBE,FMP, CFSM at Hammock Dunes Club in Palm Coast, Florida
- Gas Cylinders in Restaurants
- Cross-Contact vs. Cross-Contamination by Marshie Morgan
- Why is Hepatitis A Vaccines Mandatory for Food Handlers in Parts of U.S.?
- Michael Lottermoser with W Dallas Victory Hotel & Residences
- Gareth Johns, MCGB, CAW, CGC, FEWMCS at WYNNSTAY Hotel in Wales
- Daniel Vercher E. Chef of Guckenheimer