Food Safety Classes
- Minnesota Initial Online Class
- Minnesota Refresher Live Webinar
- OHIO Manager - Level 2
- Wisconsin Small Operator
- Food Handlers
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) Courses
- Food Allergen Awareness Certification
- Hotel & Restaurant OSHA Safety
- Texas Live ServSaf. Classroom Classes
- OHIO PIC
- Continuing Education
Food Manager Training
Keynote & Training Topics
Inspection - Food Audit
Services » Food Service » Inspection - Food Audit
Inspection - Food Audit £ 550.00 In stock
- Front and back of the house for one location
- Computer generated report of the findings before I leave the facility if internet is available
- Short 15 minute consultation on the results
- Signed confidentiality statement
- List of violations found
- Can provide hands on teaching on how to correct the issues?* (See Consulting Tab)
Why do I need a third party inspection? My health department inspections are great!
Are you overworked? Are you in compliance since your last inspection?
Third Party Audits are valuable:
- Reports what is going on right and what is going on wrong
- Identify problems before a health department inspection
- Prevent an outbreak before it can occur
- Protect your restaurant and managers from legal action in the event of an outbreak
- Violations - Issues
- Employee if known
- Area or Room
- Top 3 areas to work on
- Summary highlighting overall strengths and weakness to protect against foodborne illness
- Audit Rate: $550.00 and go up to $1800.00+ depending on the size, frequency and detail needed. Discounts given for additional quarterly audits and more than 1 unit.
- No charge for travel or lodging if within 50 miles of Belton, Texas. Beyond 50 miles, standard mileage rates apply.
- Mileage: IRS standard mileage rate for business, currently 62.5 cents per mile; 2022
- Lodging cost for over 50 miles of Belton, Texas: $255 per day*
- Meal cost for overnight travel only: $65 per day*
- Other travel costs (airfare, train, parking, rental car, etc.)
- First vist is prepaid via shopping cart online or check received; thereafter invoicing will proceed with due upon receipt*
- Additional fees incurred for time outside consultation to put (customized classes, plans, etc.) together and create.
- While traveling outside the 50 mile radius; a 1/2 up front non refundable deposit is required.*
- *Fees subject to change based on project and location
For further information on any of the services, or to schedule a food audit call directly 817-291-6000.
Call to schedule a date and time!
Please call to schedule food audit and work out the details at 817-291-6000.
Thanks Chef Marshie