- Live Classroom Classes
- Minnesota Initial Online Class
- Minnesota Refresher Live Webinar
- WI Small Operator
- Food Handlers
- Food Allergen Awareness Certification
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) Courses
- Hotel & Restaurant OSHA Safety
- Online Classes & eLearning
- Continuing Education
- Professional Development
Food Manager Training
Keynote & Training Topics
- Front and back of the house for one location
- Computer generated report of the findings before I leave the facility
- Short 15 minute consultation on the results
- Signed confidentiality statement
- List of violations found
- Can hands on teach on how to correct the issues?* (See Consulting Tab)
Why do I need a third party inspection? My health department inspections are great!
Are you overworked? Are you in compliance since your last inspection?
Third Party Audits are valuable:
- Reports what is going on right and what is going on wrong
- Identify problems before a health department inspection
- Prevent an outbreak before it can occur
- Protect your restaurant and managers from legal action in the event of an outbreak
- Employee if known
- Area or Room
- Top 3 areas to work on
- Summary highlighting overall strengths and weakness to protect against foodborne illness
- Audit Rate: $350 and go up to $850 depending on the size, frequency and detail needed. Discounts given for additional quarterly audits and more than 1 unit.
- No charge for travel or lodging if within 90 miles of Bertram, Texas. Beyond 90 miles, standard mileage rates apply.
- Mileage: IRS standard mileage rate for business, currently 53.5 cents per mile; 2017
- Lodging cost for over 90 miles of Bertram, Texas: Actual cost incurred but no more than $150 per day
- Meal cost for overnight travel only: Actual cost but no more than $50 per day
- Other travel costs (airfare, train, parking, rental car, etc.) Actual cost
- First vist is prepaid via shopping cart online; thereafter invoicing will proceed with due upon receipt
- Additional fees incurred for time outside consultation to put (customized classes, plans, etc.) together and create.
- While traveling outside the 90 mile radius; a 1/2 up front non refundable deposit is required.
For further information on any of the services, or to schedule a food audit call directly 817-291-6000.
Call to schedule a date and time!
Please call to schedule food audit and work out the details at 817-291-6000.
Thanks Chef Marshie