- Live ServSafe Classroom Classes
- Minnesota Initial Online Class
- Minnesota Refresher Live Webinar
- OHIO Manager - Level 2
- OHIO PIC
- WI Small Operator
- Food Handlers
- Food Allergen Awareness Certification
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) Courses
- Hotel & Restaurant OSHA Safety
- Continuing Education
Food Manager Training
Keynote & Training Topics
In the event your certificate is expired, do not buy this course!
Instead buy the initial because you must start over according to MN guidelines.
Individuals with CFPM credentials expiring after August 30th, 2021, must:Complete 4 hours of continuing education in food safety on or before
the expiration of their credential.
Within six (6) months of expiration of their credential:
a. Submit a completed Food Manager Certification Renewal Application
b. Pay Application fee ($35) to state, and
c. Proof of continuing education to the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH).
- Is there a FAT TOM cat in your kitchen?
- Prepare, Cook, Cook & Reheat Food Safely.
- Purchase, Receive and Store Food Properly
- What’s Lurking in Your Kitchen?
- Current Case Studies in the working kitchen.
- Certificate is emailed to you after class.
- You will need high speed Internet
- Web Cam is required on lap top or computer. Student must be seen by the instructor.
- Do it from anywhere
- Requires registering 24 hours in advance
- Requirements: Click Here
Required every 3 years
Check your certificate
"I would recommend this food manager's class to anyone seeking a certification in food safety."
Kyler Goodman, Culver's