- Live ServSafe Classroom Classes
- Minnesota Initial Online Class
- Minnesota Refresher Live Webinar
- OHIO Manager - Level 2
- OHIO PIC
- WI Small Operator
- Food Handlers
- Food Allergen Awareness Certification
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) Courses
- Hotel & Restaurant OSHA Safety
- Continuing Education
Food Manager Training
Keynote & Training Topics
Approved and Accepted by Minnesota Department of Health
In the event your certificate is expired, do not buy this course!
Instead buy the initial because you must start over according to MN guidelines.
Individuals with CFPM credentials expiring after August 30th, 2021, must:Complete 4 hours of continuing education in food safety on or before
the expiration of their credential.
Within six (6) months of expiration of their credential:
a. Submit a completed Food Manager Certification Renewal Application
b. Pay Application fee ($35) to state, and
c. Proof of continuing education to the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH).
- Is there a FAT TOM cat in your kitchen?
- Prepare, Cook, Cook & Reheat Food Safely.
- Purchase, Receive and Store Food Properly
- What’s Lurking in Your Kitchen?
- Current Case Studies in the working kitchen.
PC User: Webcam and Mic, laptop or computer.
- Google Chrome or Edge
- Know how to use your system before class
- Need to download the app from the app store before class. (Anymeeting.com/Intermedia)
- Have internet
- Arrive 15 minutes early to class to work out any technical issues
- I must be able to see and hear you or you will not be allowed into class, no exceptions.
- Select JOIN meeting ONLINE from invite. Hold on to the invite because it has your link for class.
There are no refunds, exchanges or reschedules.
All sales are final.
- Live Interactive Webinar with Chef Marshie
- Certificate is emailed to you after class
- You will need high speed Internet
- Web Cam and Mic are required on laptop or computer. Student must be seen and heard by the instructor or you will not be allowed in class. No exceptions.
- No phones, iPads or tablets are allowed because they don't meet the system requirements for me to see you.
- Requires registering 24 hours in advance
- Do it from anywhere
- All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or reschedules
- Requirements: Click Here
Required every 3 years
Check your certificate
"I would recommend this food manager's class to anyone seeking a certification in food safety."
Kyler Goodman, Culver's