- Minnesota Initial Online Class
- Minnesota Refresher Live Webinar
- OHIO Manager - Level 2
- Wisconsin Small Operator
- Food Handlers
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) Courses
- Food Allergen Awareness Certification
- Hotel & Restaurant OSHA Safety
- Texas Live ServSaf. Classroom Classes
- OHIO PIC
- Continuing Education
Food Manager Training
Keynote & Training Topics
National Registry of Food Safety Professionals (NRFSP) Food Safety Manager Package
Become a fully certified NRFSP Food Safety Manager with M&M Biz Solutions National Registry of Food Safety Professionals package. This package includes online classes, 3 practice tests, NRFSP International Certified Food Safety Manager (ICFSM) Pearson Vue exam voucher, and proctor fee. Ideal for kitchen and restaurant managers, the NRFSP Food Safety Manager certification is ANSI (American National Standards Institute) approved and accepted in all 50 US states and internationally in the Americas.
Our National Registry of Food Safety Professionals (NRFSP) Food Safety Manager package includes:
- 3 practice NRFSP tests
- Pre-recorded 5.5 hour online class (8 hours credit included).
- Study at your convenience - 24/7 availability for 60 days.
- Mobile friendly.
- Food Safety Manager online class videos taught by Chef Marshie.
- NRFSP International Certified Food Safety Manager (ICFSM) Pearson Vue exam voucher (Valid for all of North America).
- Includes Proctor Fee!
- Online test at Pearson VUE testing location. No additional test center fees!
- Access to our extensive video library
I look forward to helping you attain your NRFSP Food Safety Manager certification! - Chef Marshie
International Certified Food Safety Manager (ICFSM) CertificationThe ICFSM certification is jointly accredited under both the CFP standards and the ISO 17024 standard.
It is ANSI (American National Standards Institute) approved and accepted throughout the United States and Canada, meeting all regulatory requirements.
To renew your certification, you will need to take a NRFSP Food Safety Manager exam before the expiration of your current certification. In some areas, continuing training hours are required. Check with your local health department for training requirements. We will issue you training documentation upon request.
The only method for maintaining the International Certified Food Safety Manager (ICFSM) certification is by retaking the examinations with a proctor in the testing center. Take a Computer Based Examination at one of over 2,500 Pearson VUE computer examination sites in the United States and Canada. Look here for one near you.
Register for an International Certified Food Safety Manager (ICFSM) examSchedule your exam by going here and setting up an account or you can call the main Pearson Vue registration line on 1-888-687-1571. Please be aware that you can't register at the actual location.
- Use your name as it appears on your valid government-issued ID
- The exam series code is ICFSM
- You use the exam voucher (found on your receipt) as payment at the time of scheduling your exam
Who needs the International Certified Food Safety Manager (ICFSM) certification?The ICFSM certification is for...
- Restaurant and commercial food service managers
- Supervisors & owners
- Chefs & cooks
- Kitchen manager & dining room managers
The ICFSM exam consists of...
- The exam consists of 80 questions and 5 pilot questions that must be completed in 120 minutes.
- Questions are multiple choices.
- You must achieve a minimum weighted score of 75 to pass.
The MM Biz National Registry of Food Safety Professionals (NRFSP) Food Manager Certification packageOur online class covers critical principles including...
- Personal hygiene
- Cross contamination
- Time and temperature
- Receiving and storage
- Food safety management systems
- Training hourly employees
- and much more...
Your course data is available to the person registered for the course. All sales are final and non refundable. Users have 60 days from the date of purchase to launch the course and complete it, at which time the course will be deactivated. MM Biz are not responsible for lost exam vouchers.
"Great Instructor, she is very knowledgeable and thorough. I would enjoy any classes she instructs."G.M. Nichole Anderson, TMI Hospitality Franchisee of Fairfield Inn by Marriott.