All web design, graphics, logos, content, photography, intellectual property are copyrighted by M&M Biz Solutions LLC and CFM Study Solutions Foodie Style® and may not be reproduced © 2015-2018. All Rights Reserved Herein. All third party intellectual property and logos of ServSafe ®, Prometric ® and NRFSP ® Rossi ® are used with permission and may not be copied or reproduced without their consent. ServSafe®," is a registered trademark of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, and used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association." OSHA online classes by restaurant-osha-safety-and-security-institute 817-291-6000 Marshie Morgan| Web Designer| TX IN RI CA NY FL AZ WA PA SC TN OR IL GA IN OK KY LA MS CO NM AL AK AR CT DE ID IA KS ME MD MA MI MN MO MT NE NV NH NJ NC ND OH OR RI SD UT VT VA WV WI WY HI United States International : North and South America, Canada, Mexico, Europe and Australia. Contact your regulatory authority for specifics on what their training requirements are before purchasing. We will provide a signed training hour sheet for those who contact us. Please note, purchases for Online products and EXAM Vouchers are final and refunds will not be given. There are no expressed or implied guarantees of test results.
Courses are best used with Chrome or Firefox.
I, Cameo N. Allsup, found that the online free gift was very helpful. I loved the video library because I could go at my own pace and felt like I was in class.
There are three core areas you need to know the exam focuses on.
1. Times and Temps: You need to know all times and temperatures that are presented to you in the material.
2. Danger Zone: The Danger Zone is more than a temperature. It is also a concept and there are many questions on the exam centered around this concept.
3. What makes people ill? You need to know the different bacterias and viruses.
1. The exams are conducted on a computer online and timed.
2. They are multiple choice questions from a broad test data bank. Don’t be surprised to see the questions duplicated and/or asked in another way.
3. The certification is good for five years.
4. There are some questions that are there to throw you off because they are trying to see if they want to include those questions on the exam.
5. Prometric, ServSafe, NRFSP are ANSI approved and require a proctor to be present.
M & M BIZ SOLUTIONS YOUTUBE CHANNEL HELPS YOU WITH GETTING YOUR CFM
| Book | FAQ | Terms & Conditions | Compare Exams | Resources | Video Library | Contact | Office Hours |