- Live ServSafe Classroom Classes
- Minnesota Initial Online Class
- Minnesota Refresher Live Webinar
- WI Small Operator
- Food Handlers
- Food Allergen Awareness Certification
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) Courses
- Hotel & Restaurant OSHA Safety
- Online Classes & eLearning
- Continuing Education
- Professional Development
Food Manager Training
Keynote & Training Topics
ANSI APPROVED IN 2020
ONLINE CLASS, EXAM VOUCHER and REMOTE PROCTOR
Proctored Remotely Exam online with Proctor U.
80 Question ANSI Accredited Exam
Pass Rate is 70%
Accepted in all 50 States
Certificate validity 5 years
Passing score is 70%
Remotely Proctored Exam - 2 exam attempts available (Only Company to Offer this!)
80 Question ANSI Accredited Exam that can be taken in your home, or office.
You will instantly receive your score, and whether you passed or failed. Retakes can be scheduled instantly if you were to fail at your first attempt.
ANSI Accredited Certificate - Valid for 5 Years
Once you pass your exam you will receive a Food Manager Certificate which will prove to your manager or local health inspector that you have the mandatory certification required.
Class covers critical principles including: personal hygiene, cross contamination, time and temperature, receiving and storage, food safety management systems, training hourly employees, and more.
3 Practice Exams
Before the final exam you will have access to practice exams. This will allow you to test your knowledge.
The practice exams will prepare you for the final exam.
The exam will highlight areas of improvement, so you can go back to the training if needed and look over the content again.
Fully Accredited Certification in 2020
Always Food Safe’s Manager Certification is set against the FDA Food Code 2017, so all learnings are up to date with the most recent regulations*
*Does not address specific state or local county regulations
Is Always Food Safe's certification the same as other food safety manager exams?
The Always Food Safe Company, Food Protection Manager exam is equivalent to the Food Protection Manager certification programs from the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals (NRFSP), Learn2Serve (360training.com), ServSafe (National Restaurant Association), and Prometric.
Our exam is ANSI accredited, meaning that it meets the required national standards for Food Protection Manager Certification Programs.
- The exam consists of 80 questions 2 hours to take the exam.
- Questions are multiple choices.
- You must achieve a minimum weighted score of 70 to pass.
To renew your certification, you will need to take a Always Food Safe exam before the expiration of your current certification. In some areas, continuing training hours are required. Check with your local health department for training requirements.
- Your course data is available to the person registered for the course.
- Users have 60 days from the date of purchase to launch the course and complete it, at which time the course will be deactivated.
- With the 24/7 access of online training products, you are always in control of how, where and when you study.
- Equipment requirements: High Speed Interenet, played on the following: Android, I-Phone, Laptop, Tablet, Desktop
- We offer Online Exams and Proctoring in Central Texas.
- Online tests allow you immediate test results
- Copy of your certificate within 72 hours of taking your exam.
- All sales are final and non refundable.
- Not responsible for lost exam vouchers
Muriel Wright, Patient Service Manager for Scott and White Hospital