- Minnesota Initial Online Class
- Minnesota Refresher Live Webinar
- OHIO Manager - Level 2
- Wisconsin Small Operator
- Food Handlers
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) Courses
- Food Allergen Awareness Certification
- Hotel & Restaurant OSHA Safety
- Texas Live ServSaf. Classroom Classes
- OHIO PIC
- Continuing Education
Food Manager Training
Keynote & Training Topics
INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXAMS
- The exams are conducted on a computer online and timed.
- They are multiple choice questions from a broad test data bank. Don’t be surprised to see the questions duplicated and/or asked in another way.
- The certification is good for five years.
- There are some questions that are there to throw you off because they are trying to see if they want to include those questions on the exam.
- Prometric, Always Food Safe, ServSafe, NRFSP are ANSI approved and require a proctor to be present.
POSSIBLE TEST QUESTIONS
There are three core areas you need to know the exam focuses on.
- Times and Temps: You need to know all times and temperatures that are presented to you in the material.
- Danger Zone: The Danger Zone is more than a temperature. It is also a concept and there are many questions on the exam centered around this concept.
- What makes people ill? You need to know the different bacterias and viruses.
6 CFM TEST TRICKS
- Ask for paper or write in your test booklet all the times and temps before starting the exam. This will alleviated some anxiety.
- Follow your gut or first choice. Don’t go second guessing yourself.
- Leave it blank and move on with the test and then go back to it. Often times a question will answer another question.
- Take some deep breathes.
- Know everything on the Quick Reference Sheet (Free Gift)!
- Make sure you answer every question.