Food Safety Classes
- Live ServSafe Classroom Classes
- Minnesota Initial Online Class
- Minnesota Refresher Live Webinar
- OHIO Manager - Level 2
- OHIO PIC
- WI Small Operator
- Food Handlers
- Food Allergen Awareness Certification
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) Courses
- Hotel & Restaurant OSHA Safety
- Continuing Education
Food Manager Training
Keynote & Training Topics
3 May 2021 21:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
Summer time brings together friends and family for potlucks, picnics and old fashion BBQ's. Keep these seven potluck safety tips in mind while enjoying time with your loved ones. Don't reuse marinades from raw meats. If you need to baste while cooking, set aside some marinade ahead of time to prevent cross-contamination. Use thermometers to ensure dishes are fulled cooked and kept at the correct temperatures. Remember the danger zone 41° to 135° is
1 Jul 2020 17:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
Even when a business follows all of the state and federal COVID-19 protocols, it is possible that someone who comes into that business will later be diagnosed with COVID-19. Restaurants are no exception, which is why restaurants continue to follow strict sanitation, social distancing, and health screening protocols. States may not have issued requirements or recommendations to businesses who learn that an employee came into the business before being diagnosed with COVID-19,
12 Mar 2020 17:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
1. How long is the incubation period? The “incubation period” means the time between catching the virus and beginning to have symptoms of the disease. According to W.H.O., World Health Organization, the incubation period for coronavirus estimates the incubation period for COVID-19 ranges from 1-14 days, most commonly around five days. Some studies have seen the incubation period up to 29 days. 2. Is COVID-19 transmitted by food? The answer is no, however, never say
9 Mar 2020 18:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
Interview with Marshie Morgan Hi Marshie Morgan, thank you for agreeing to this interview. Oltobooks : Tell us a little about yourself and your background? Marshie Morgan : Howdy, I am from Texas and live in a small town with one traffic light. Oltobooks : What are your ambitions for your writing career? Marshie Morgan : My writing career has an ebb and flow of its own. I started out writing for my job the company newsletter and then years later I am writing non fiction
23 Feb 2020 12:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
Hello and welcome to my blog, Featured Chefs at M&M Biz Solutions My name is Marshie Morgan. Thank you for taking time out and sharing your story. Let's get you introduced to everyone, shall we? Marshie: Name, title and any letters behind your name. Chef: Patrick Mitchell CEC, AAC, FWMCS Executive Chef/Culinary Advisor for Ben E Keith Foods Marshie: Where are you from? Morris, Patrick and
14 Feb 2020 22:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
According to World Health Organization, 2019-nCoV or Coronavirus causes respiratory disease and can be transmitted from person to person, usually after close contact with an infected patient, for example, in a household, workplace, or health care center. It is believed it was first contracted in China from a live animal in a market. To protect yourself, when visiting live animal markets, avoid direct unprotected contact with live animals and surfaces in
30 Jan 2020 18:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
Hello and welcome to my blog, Featured Chefs at M&M Biz Solutions My name is Marshie Morgan. Let's get you introduced to everyone, shall we? Marshie: Name, title and any letters behind your name. Chef:Gareth Johns MCGB, CAW, CGC, FEWMCS Marshie: Where are you from? Chef:Machynlleth, in Wales, UK Marshie: Where do you work or do you own your own business? Name of
15 Nov 2019 17:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
Did you know? To have bleach in your facility you need an eye wash to be OSHA compliant. I teach workplace safety for Hotel and Restaurant Managers and Employees online or live.
14 Sep 2019 10:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
Hepatitis A is Spreading Across the Nation By Marshie Morgan M & M Biz Solutions blog on September 14, 2019 Hepatitis A is a virus running rampant across the United States to epidemic limits this year. Hepatitis A is rare to cause death however with the numbers so high of infected individuals deaths have resulted in the hundreds. Last week in Colorado it took someone’s life who had a compromised immune system. WHO, World Health Organization
13 Sep 2019 10:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
Hello and welcome to my blog, Featured Chefs at M&M Biz Solutions My name is Marshie Morgan. Let's get you introduced to everyone, shall we? Marshie: Name, title and any letters behind your name. Chef: Chef Paola Chamberlain, C.C. Marshie: Where are you from? Chef: Colombia, I moved here 13 years ago. Marshie: Where do you work or do you own your own business? Name of business. Chef:
- Eva Barrios E. Sous Chef of Austin Country Club
- Chef Paola Chamberlain, C.C. a Private Chef and E. Chef at Waco Ale Company in Waco, TX
- Gas Cylinders in Restaurants
- Why is Hepatitis A Vaccines Mandatory for Food Handlers in Parts of U.S.?
- Geno Bahena Chef de Cuisine at Blue Dalia Restaurant and Tequila Bar
- Lance S. Cook CEC, CCA, WCEC, CFBE,FMP, CFSM at Hammock Dunes Club in Palm Coast, Florida
- Cross-Contact vs. Cross-Contamination by Marshie Morgan
- Daniel Vercher E. Chef of Guckenheimer
- Michael Lottermoser with W Dallas Victory Hotel & Residences
- Chef Michele Brown, CEPC, EWMCS, Department Lead Instructor at Texas State Technical College