Food Safety Classes
- Minnesota Initial Online Class
- Minnesota Refresher Live Webinar
- OHIO Manager - Level 2
- Wisconsin Small Operator
- Food Handlers
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) Courses
- Food Allergen Awareness Certification
- Hotel & Restaurant OSHA Safety
- Texas Live ServSaf. Classroom Classes
- OHIO PIC
- Continuing Education
Food Manager Training
Keynote & Training Topics
Bookkeeping and Tax Challenges That Have Come With Freelancing
5 May 2023 16:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
More folks are turning to side hustles and freelancing to earning extra money and full-time money. Along with this earned income comes along the responsibility to keep up with your taxes. According to Daniel Ruby with DemandSage, there are 73.3 million freelancers in the U.S.A. alone not to mention the millions in other countries fighting for the freelance space with Fivver and Upwork. In 2017 we had 57.3 million freelancers; they are projected to grow up to 90 million by year 2028.
7 Potluck Safety Tips by Marshie Morgan
3 May 2021 21:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
Summer time brings together friends and family for potlucks, picnics and old fashion BBQ's. Keep these seven potluck safety tips in mind while enjoying time with your loved ones. Don't reuse marinades from raw meats. If you need to baste while cooking, set aside some marinade ahead of time to prevent cross-contamination. Use thermometers to ensure dishes are fulled cooked and kept at the correct temperatures. Remember the danger zone 41° to 135° is
What To Do If A Restaurant Worker Gets COVID-19? by Chef Marshie Morgan
1 Jul 2020 17:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
Even when a business follows all of the state and federal COVID-19 protocols, it is possible that someone who comes into that business will later be diagnosed with COVID-19. Restaurants are no exception, which is why restaurants continue to follow strict sanitation, social distancing, and health screening protocols. States may not have issued requirements or recommendations to businesses who learn that an employee came into the business before being diagnosed with COVID-19,
10 Common Questions About COVID-19 by Marshie Morgan
12 Mar 2020 17:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
1. How long is the incubation period? The “incubation period” means the time between catching the virus and beginning to have symptoms of the disease. According to W.H.O., World Health Organization, the incubation period for coronavirus estimates the incubation period for COVID-19 ranges from 1-14 days, most commonly around five days. Some studies have seen the incubation period up to 29 days. 2. Is COVID-19 transmitted by food? The answer is no, however, never say
Author Marshie Morgan Interview with Olto Books
9 Mar 2020 18:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
Interview with Marshie Morgan Hi Marshie Morgan, thank you for agreeing to this interview. Oltobooks : Tell us a little about yourself and your background? Marshie Morgan : Howdy, I am from Texas and live in a small town with one traffic light. Oltobooks : What are your ambitions for your writing career? Marshie Morgan : My writing career has an ebb and flow of its own. I started out writing for my job the company newsletter and then years later I am writing non fiction
Chef Patrick Mitchell CEC, AAC, FWMCS and USA National Chef of the Year 2016
23 Feb 2020 12:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
Hello and welcome to my blog, Featured Chefs at M&M Biz Solutions My name is Marshie Morgan. Thank you for taking time out and sharing your story. Let's get you introduced to everyone, shall we? Marshie: Name, title and any letters behind your name. Chef: Patrick Mitchell CEC, AAC, FWMCS Executive Chef/Culinary Advisor for Ben E Keith Foods Marshie: Where are you from? Morris, Patrick and
Coronavirus has been identified in San Antonio, Texas
14 Feb 2020 22:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
According to World Health Organization, 2019-nCoV or Coronavirus causes respiratory disease and can be transmitted from person to person, usually after close contact with an infected patient, for example, in a household, workplace, or health care center. It is believed it was first contracted in China from a live animal in a market. To protect yourself, when visiting live animal markets, avoid direct unprotected contact with live animals and surfaces in
Gareth Johns, MCGB, CAW, CGC, FEWMCS at WYNNSTAY Hotel in Wales
30 Jan 2020 18:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
Hello and welcome to my blog, Featured Chefs at M&M Biz Solutions My name is Marshie Morgan. Let's get you introduced to everyone, shall we? Marshie: Name, title and any letters behind your name. Chef:Gareth Johns MCGB, CAW, CGC, FEWMCS Marshie: Where are you from? Chef:Machynlleth, in Wales, UK Marshie: Where do you work or do you own your own business? Name of
Did you know? Bleach requires an Eye Wash
15 Nov 2019 17:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
Did you know? To have bleach in your facility you need an eye wash to be OSHA compliant. I teach workplace safety for Hotel and Restaurant Managers and Employees online or live.
Hepatitis A is Spreading Across the Nation
14 Sep 2019 10:00:00 Marshie - Full article...
Hepatitis A is Spreading Across the Nation By Marshie Morgan M & M Biz Solutions blog on September 14, 2019 Hepatitis A is a virus running rampant across the United States to epidemic limits this year. Hepatitis A is rare to cause death however with the numbers so high of infected individuals deaths have resulted in the hundreds. Last week in Colorado it took someone’s life who had a compromised immune system. WHO, World Health Organization
- Eva Barrios E. Sous Chef of Austin Country Club
- Gas Cylinders in Restaurants
- Chef Paola Chamberlain, C.C. a Private Chef and E. Chef at Waco Ale Company in Waco, TX
- Why is Hepatitis A Vaccines Mandatory for Food Handlers in Parts of U.S.?
- Geno Bahena Chef de Cuisine at Blue Dalia Restaurant and Tequila Bar
- Lance S. Cook CEC, CCA, WCEC, CFBE,FMP, CFSM at Hammock Dunes Club in Palm Coast, Florida
- Cross-Contact vs. Cross-Contamination by Marshie Morgan
- Chef Michele Brown, CEPC, EWMCS, Department Lead Instructor at Texas State Technical College
- Daniel Vercher E. Chef of Guckenheimer
- Michael Lottermoser with W Dallas Victory Hotel & Residences