- Live ServSafe Classroom Classes
- Minnesota Initial Online Class
- Minnesota Refresher Live Webinar
- WI Small Operator
- Food Handlers
- Food Allergen Awareness Certification
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) Courses
- Hotel & Restaurant OSHA Safety
- Online Classes & eLearning
- Continuing Education
- Professional Development
Food Manager Training
Keynote & Training Topics
Onsite classes in Central Texas
2 hour class on how to deliver better customer service and increase the average check.
- How to upsell?
- How to increase their average check?
- How to have happy customers?
- How to maintain repeat customers?
- How to make more tips?
- You recoop your investment overnight!
- Waiters are making more money!
- Waiters are encouraged to stay because they are making more money!
I happily travel outside of Central Texas,(Waco, Temple, Austin). It will require my incidentals to be paid in advance: 5 days before class. Otherwise, I will consider your class forfeited with only a quarter of your money being refunded. This is generous since, we have a strict no refund or exchange policy. Please call to schedule your onsite live class at 817-291-6000. Thanks Marshie
Live onsite per student
- Tier 1 6-10 = $115 $250 instructor fee plus incidentals
- Tier 2 11-15= $99 $250 instructor fee plus incidentals
- Tier 3 16-21= $89 instructor fee waived plus incidentals
- Tier 4 22-35= $79 instructor fee waived plus incidentals
- Tier 5 36 = $75 instructor fee waived plus incidentals
*With 15 or less students, I charge an additional instructor fee of $250. Click here to pay the fee.
I am willing to travel outside of Central Texas with my incidentals in advance.
Call to schedule a date and time!
Click here for more information on all discounts available!