Food Safety Classes
- Minnesota Initial Online Class
- Minnesota Refresher Live Webinar
- OHIO Manager - Level 2
- Wisconsin Small Operator
- Food Handlers
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) Courses
- Food Allergen Awareness Certification
- Hotel & Restaurant OSHA Safety
- Texas Live ServSaf. Classroom Classes
- OHIO PIC
- Continuing Education
Food Manager Training
Keynote & Training Topics
Oklahoma Food Manager CFM Courses and Certification
WHAT ARE THE OKLAHOMA FOOD SAFETY REGULATIONS?
Oklahoma doesn't mandate food manager certification, but under OAC 310:257-3-2, they do require the person in charge (PIC) to demonstrate knowledge during an inspection in one of three ways:
- Complying with all priority items in the Oklahoma Food Code upon inspection
- Being a CFPM who has passed a test from an accredited program like ours
- Documenting or demonstrating that proper operating procedures are being implemented (ie, that employees are properly trained, that the PIC directs and corrects food prep activities, and conducts daily in-house self-inspections)
You can see why being able to produce a certificate from an accredited food manager program is the preferred method for many to guarantee passing this part of the inspection.
Some local jurisdictions do require certification.
The Tulsa Health Department (THD) requires most food service establishments to have at least one certified food service manager. First, you have to complete an accredited program, then you have to register with THD.
The OKC-County Health Department (OCCHD) requires all food establishments under their jurisdiction to have at least one certified food manager on-site and in charge. That includes the municipalities of:
- Del City
- Midwest City
- Nichols Hills
- Oklahoma City
- The Village
- Warr Acres