Food Safety Classes
- Live ServSafe Classroom Classes
- Minnesota Initial Online Class
- Minnesota Refresher Live Webinar
- OHIO Manager - Level 2
- OHIO PIC
- WI Small Operator
- Food Handlers
- Food Allergen Awareness Certification
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) Courses
- Hotel & Restaurant OSHA Safety
- Continuing Education
Food Manager Training
Keynote & Training Topics
Texas Food Manager CFM Courses and Certification
WHAT ARE TEXAS FOOD SAFETY REGULATIONS?
The Texas Administrative Code Title 25 contains the food safety laws for retail food establishments.
- At minimum, the establishment must have one employee with management responsibilities and the authority to control food preparation and service who is a certified food protection manager.
- The original food manager certificate must be posted in a location at the establishment that very visible to customers.
HOW TO GET FOOD CERTIFIED IN TEXAS?
Take your CFM, Certified Food Manager and OSHA certification classes from the comfort of your home or office with Chef Marshie.
National Registry of Food Safety Professionals NRFSP for short is ANSI approved and is the international certification and you go into the testing location to be proctored for the exam. Always Food Safe, ANSI approved certification, allows you to test and be proctored remotely when meeting all the system requirements.
Start studying for your certified food manager CFM today at your pace 24/7.
Yes, you can start and stop and do class from your phone even.
Really, OSHA Training is Required? Yep!
OSHA compliance for hotel and restaurant industry employees of every kind (including but not limited to, front desk clerks, housekeeping, cooks, wait-staff, bussers, hosts, bartenders, and chefs) – whether they work part-time, full-time, or any time – it is federal law. (Sec.5. Duties of OSH ACT: Occupational Safety & Health Act)