Food Safety Classes
- Minnesota Initial Online Class
- Minnesota Refresher Live Webinar
- OHIO Manager - Level 2
- Wisconsin Small Operator
- Food Handlers
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) Courses
- Food Allergen Awareness Certification
- Hotel & Restaurant OSHA Safety
- Texas Live ServSaf. Classroom Classes
- OHIO PIC
- Continuing Education
Food Manager Training
Keynote & Training Topics
Texas Food Manager CFM Courses and Certification
WHAT ARE TEXAS FOOD SAFETY REGULATIONS?
New rule a certified food protection manager shall be present at the food establishment during all hours of operation as required in FDA Code. §2-101.11 and §2-102.12
- At minimum, the establishment must have one employee with management responsibilities and the authority to control food preparation and service who is a certified food protection manager per shift.
- The original food manager certificate must be posted in a location at the establishment visible to customers.
HOW TO GET FOOD CERTIFIED IN TEXAS?
- ServSafe Onsite Live Classes (click here) Georgetown, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Hutto, Taylor, Temple
WATCH the VIDEO to learn how to get your Food Manager Certification done FAST!
Yes, you can start and stop, do class from your phone and even test from home or office.
|M & M Biz Solutions with Chef Marshie||The Other Guys||What do I get for the money?|
|No nonsense pricing||Bait and Switch||1. 24/7 Class for 60 days from day of purchase, no book required|
|Chef Marshie in the Screen with decades of experience||Boring Slides||2. Choice of Exam|
|Real life examples||Slides are read in monotone||3. Choice of Where to take Exam|
|Choice between 2 Nat. & ANSI approve exams||What you see is what you get.||4. 2 test attempts* Always Food Safe|
|3 Practice Exams plus quizzes||Quizzes and maybe 1 Practice Exam||5. 3 Practice Exams|
|Chef Marshie Answers the Phone: Personalized||Random person: Just a Number||6. Voucher Code|
|Supporting Small Business||Supporting The Big Guys||7. Proctor Fee|