Food Safety Classes
- Minnesota Initial Online Class
- Minnesota Refresher Live Webinar
- OHIO Manager - Level 2
- Wisconsin Small Operator
- Food Handlers
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) Courses
- Food Allergen Awareness Certification
- Hotel & Restaurant OSHA Safety
- Texas Live ServSaf. Classroom Classes
- OHIO PIC
- Continuing Education
Food Manager Training
Keynote & Training Topics
E. Chef and Culinary Advisory Chris Cukjati with Ben E. Keith Foods San Antonio Division
5 Sep 2019 12:00:00 Marshie
My name is Marshie Morgan.
Let's get you introduced to everyone, shall we?
Marshie: Name, title and any letters behind your name.
Chef: E. Chef/Culinary Advisory Chris Cukjati
Marshie: Where are you from?
Chef: Irving, Texas
Marshie: Where do you work or do you own your own business? Name of business.
Chef: Ben E. Keith Foods San Antonio Division
Marshie: How long have you been a dedicated chef?
Chef: Corporate 8 ½ Years, Hotel 7 Years
Marshie: Who is your favorite chef, and what is it about their work that really strikes you?
Chef: John Johnstone CMC, has a tremendous skill set in both back and front of the house and great F&B vision.
Marshie: How do you deal with the day in day out stress?
Chef: Keep organized and plan properly.
Marshie: How do you balance your work life with your personal life?
Chef: Travel or mini excursions.
Marshie: What is the biggest accomplishment up to this point in your career?
Chef: Augusta National Masters Tournament Chef for Berkman’s Pavilion 2016-2019.
Marshie: What are three nuggets of wisdom you would share to new aspiring chefs?
Chef: Learn as much as you can from your employers and gain ideas. Push yourself to learn new techniques. Be humble it's only food.
Marshie: What is your favorite thing to eat at home?
Chef: A good bowl of pasta with house sauce.
Marshie: What is your number one safety tip?
Chef: Non-slip shoes.
Marshie: Imagine a future where you no longer cook. What would you do?
Chef: Food/equipment sales.
Marshie: Do you have a Facebook page, social media outlet or website readers can visit for updates, events and special offers?
Chef: Yes, but I don’t have current content. Visit https://www.benekeith.com
Marshie: What exciting news do you want to share with the readers about you or your establishment? (New location, menu, specials, events, etc…)
Chef: Ben E. Keith San Antonio just moved into our new facility this year in Selma, Texas. I now have a fully loaded 2600 square foot test kitchen to accommodate our current and soon to be new customers. https://www.benekeith.com/food/videos/grand-opening-of-our-san-antonio-warehouse
- Eva Barrios E. Sous Chef of Austin Country Club
- Gas Cylinders in Restaurants
- Chef Paola Chamberlain, C.C. a Private Chef and E. Chef at Waco Ale Company in Waco, TX
- Why is Hepatitis A Vaccines Mandatory for Food Handlers in Parts of U.S.?
- Geno Bahena Chef de Cuisine at Blue Dalia Restaurant and Tequila Bar
- Lance S. Cook CEC, CCA, WCEC, CFBE,FMP, CFSM at Hammock Dunes Club in Palm Coast, Florida
- Cross-Contact vs. Cross-Contamination by Marshie Morgan
- Chef Michele Brown, CEPC, EWMCS, Department Lead Instructor at Texas State Technical College
- Daniel Vercher E. Chef of Guckenheimer
- Michael Lottermoser with W Dallas Victory Hotel & Residences