Food Safety Classes
- Live ServSafe Classroom Classes
- Minnesota Initial Online Class
- Minnesota Refresher Live Webinar
- OHIO Manager - Level 2
- OHIO PIC
- WI Small Operator
- Food Handlers
- Food Allergen Awareness Certification
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) Courses
- Hotel & Restaurant OSHA Safety
- Continuing Education
Food Manager Training
Keynote & Training Topics
Gareth Johns, MCGB, CAW, CGC, FEWMCS at WYNNSTAY Hotel in Wales
30 Jan 2020 18:00:00 Marshie
Hello and welcome to my blog, Featured Chefs at M&M Biz Solutions
My name is Marshie Morgan.
Let's get you introduced to everyone, shall we?
Marshie: Name, title and any letters behind your name.
Chef:Gareth Johns MCGB, CAW, CGC, FEWMCS
Marshie: Where are you from?
Chef:Machynlleth, in Wales, UK
Marshie: Where do you work or do you own your own business? Name of business.
Chef: The Wynnstay Hotel
Marshie: How long have you been a dedicated chef?
Chef:Over 40 years
Marshie: Who is your favorite chef, and what is it about their work that really strikes you?
Chef:I have had many influences during my career, but Thomas Keller stands out, both personally and professionally.
Marshie: How do you deal with the day in day out stress?
Chef:Walk in our beautiful Welsh countryside
Marshie: How do you balance your work life with your personal life?
Chef: As best as I can !!! :)
Marshie: What is the biggest accomplishment up to this point in your career?
Chef:Surviving this long!! :)
Marshie: What are three nuggets of wisdom you would share to new aspiring chefs?
1) Do it right the first time.
2) Head down and work hard, talent without application is meaningless.
3) Never stop learning, and pass on your knowledge- knowledge not shared is wasted!
Marshie: What is your favorite thing to eat at home?
Marshie: If you could change one thing about the industry, what would it be and why?
Chef:Unnecessary red tape- we became chefs because we love to cook, not push pens.
Marshie: What is your number one safety tip?
Chef:Wear the right shoes!
Marshie: Imagine a future where you no longer cook. What would you do?
Marshie: Do you have a Facebook page, social media outlet or website readers can visit for updates, events and special offers?
Marshie: What exciting news do you want to share with the readers about you or your establishment? (New location, menu, specials, events, etc…)
- Eva Barrios E. Sous Chef of Austin Country Club
- Chef Paola Chamberlain, C.C. a Private Chef and E. Chef at Waco Ale Company in Waco, TX
- Gas Cylinders in Restaurants
- Why is Hepatitis A Vaccines Mandatory for Food Handlers in Parts of U.S.?
- Geno Bahena Chef de Cuisine at Blue Dalia Restaurant and Tequila Bar
- Lance S. Cook CEC, CCA, WCEC, CFBE,FMP, CFSM at Hammock Dunes Club in Palm Coast, Florida
- Cross-Contact vs. Cross-Contamination by Marshie Morgan
- Daniel Vercher E. Chef of Guckenheimer
- Michael Lottermoser with W Dallas Victory Hotel & Residences
- Chef Michele Brown, CEPC, EWMCS, Department Lead Instructor at Texas State Technical College