Food Safety Classes
- Live ServSafe Classroom Classes
- Minnesota Initial Online Class
- Minnesota Refresher Live Webinar
- WI Small Operator
- Food Handlers
- Food Allergen Awareness Certification
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) Courses
- Hotel & Restaurant OSHA Safety
- Online Classes & eLearning
- Continuing Education
- Professional Development
Food Manager Training
Keynote & Training Topics
Chef Addy Dzulfadzly of Double Tree by Hilton Penang
27 Jul 2019 15:00:00 Marshie
My name is Marshie Morgan.
Let's get you introduced to everyone, shall we?
- Marshie: Name, title and any letters behind your name.
- Chef: My name is Addy Dzulfadzly
- Marshie: Where are you from?
- Chef: Malaysia
- Marshie: Where do you work or do you own your own business? Name of business.
- Chef: Currently working at Double Tree resort by Hilton Penang as E. Sous Chef
- Marshie: How long have you been a dedicated chef?
- Chef: 16years
- Marshie: Who is your favorite chef, and what is it about their work that really strikes you?
- Chef: few of local Malaysian chefs
- Marshie: How do you deal with the day in day out stress?
- Chef: At the end of the day just lay back at think that all of today pressure is the good teacher for my upcoming challenge
- Marshie: How do you balance your work life with your personal life?
- Chef: By discipline my self during working hour full dedication to my work, during day off fully committed to my personal life
- Marshie: What is the biggest accomplishment up to this point in your career?
- Chef: To see people that work under me grow in the industry now and become a leader
- Marshie: What are three nuggets of wisdom you would share to new aspiring chefs?
- Chef: mindset is the key of success.
- Attitude will build character
- Humble on learning
- Marshie: What is your favorite thing to eat at home?
- Chef: Local home cooked dish
- Chef: Local home cooked dish
- Marshie: If you could change one thing about the industry, what would it be and why?
- Chef: Professionalism of being a chef, to ensure bright future for next generation of chef
- Marshie: What is your number one safety tip?
- Chef: Date label
- Marshie: Imagine a future where you no longer cook. What would you do?
- Chef: Food journalist
- Marshie: Do you have a Facebook page, social media outlet or website readers can visit for updates, events and special offers?
- Chef: facebook : addy dzulfadzly, ig : blind.chef
- Marshie: What exciting news do you want to share with the readers about you or your establishment? (New location, menu, specials, events, etc…)
- Chef: I'm passionate about food showmanship
- Eva Barrios E. Sous Chef of Austin Country Club
- Chef Paola Chamberlain, C.C. a Private Chef and E. Chef at Waco Ale Company in Waco, TX
- Geno Bahena Chef de Cuisine at Blue Dalia Restaurant and Tequila Bar
- Lance S. Cook CEC, CCA, WCEC, CFBE,FMP, CFSM at Hammock Dunes Club in Palm Coast, Florida
- Gas Cylinders in Restaurants
- Cross-Contact vs. Cross-Contamination by Marshie Morgan
- Why is Hepatitis A Vaccines Mandatory for Food Handlers in Parts of U.S.?
- Michael Lottermoser with W Dallas Victory Hotel & Residences
- Daniel Vercher E. Chef of Guckenheimer
- Gareth Johns, MCGB, CAW, CGC, FEWMCS at WYNNSTAY Hotel in Wales